tirsdag 20. juli 2010

Start Maximizing YOUR life

Hi everyone,

What a great day today. The weather just keeps on being great. Were will it stop? It will probably never stop. Because if you think that it would be great weather it will even if there is rain or sun. Start convince yourself that everything are great. If they are not great think that it will be great.

Today I got aware of a topic that I thought I should share with everyone.

I have listened to so many people lately that have very limiting thoughts and beliefs in their life and surroundings.
What can limiting thoughts be:
  • I think I can do that
  • That would have been great if I were able to do get there, but I thinks that is too much to ask for.
  • I might be able to do it
  • Thats not me.
  • He was born to be that way.
  • I wish I had that.
  • I hope it might work out.
  • That is out of my reach.
  • I will never be able to be like him/her.
  • I will never get there.
  • I always mess up when I try something new.

WOW there are millions more :D But I don`t like to cover them.

Lets do some opposites:
  • I can do that.
  • I want to get there and I will do whatever it takes to get there.
  • I am able to do that.
  • I can do that. Thats me. I see myself be able to do that.
  • I have unlimited potential I can even become better than her/him.
  • I will have that.
  • It will work out. I know it!!
  • I can reach out and get there. It will take some action to get there, but I will get there.
  • I can do what he or she does.
  • I will get there!
  • When I try something new I know I will fail at the start of learning it, but I will learn it.

Did you see the difference between those two?
The first ones are very tentative. Tentative has no power. Put some burning desire and belief into those sentences and you will change your course dramatically.

We have to become more aware of the unlimited potential that we were created and born with. Our whole being is made to perfect something that we have that we can reach for and really become truly great with.

We all have been born with a talent. In stead of trying to be like this or that. Start looking for your talent and develop it instead of trying to develop all the things that you are not great at. That focus make you a champion.

Find your true passion and go for it. If you have passion you will never ever work another day of your life. Passion is what makes a human being it greatest.

When someone have a passion they inspire and have people follow them. Passionate people lead the way and surround them self with students and people who are attracted to them. The wrong kind of people does`nt persevere around passionate and positive people.
Other people feed off of them. I am one of them. When I meet people like that I just feel energized around them and they lift me onto a level that are far beyond my beliefs. But by doing it I see a new level to reach for and I will go there.

I hope you learned something new today. I would be grateful if you only learned one little thing :)

Have a awesome day.

LIVE YOUR LIFE AS THIS DAY WERE YOUR LAST!!
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar