onsdag 28. juli 2010

How to deal with rejection

Hi everyone,

Today I am sitting at Starbucks and relaxing and working my business. Great weather today again. The weather lately has been awesome. Incredible to be alive and have so much fun every day!

Today I want to talk about how to get over rejection!

What is rejection?
The word "rejection" was first used in 1415.[citation needed] The original meaning was "to throw" or "to throw back". Wikipedia

Very funny. To throw something. Well I would say that it is to say that you are not interested in something.

In the business that I am in I get a lot of rejection. When I show my business and people say no to join my team they are not saying no to me as a person they are saying no to what I have to offer them.
But still rejection kills most people in Network Marketing, Sales and entrepreneurs. How can we over come the great dangerous fear of rejection?

Let rejection become fun. Think like this "The more rejection I got the closer to a yes for my business, product or opportunity I am." An example is my wife. She started in sales. At the start she got devastated by the no`s that she got. She thought it was because of her.
Again especially in sales you will always have rejection for what you offer. Even the most successful sales people does not have a closing percent of 100%. So in sales you are condemned to be rejected not for you as a person remember that, but for the product, service or opportunity that you might provide.

I love to get rejection. When I get it I know that I am getting closer and closer to get to my goals and dreams. You just have to overcome the objection by not letting it affect you personally. If it does you are condemned to failure. I have seen so many people that get rejected once and that get them out of business.


Of course you also need a good product, opportunity or service. If you have a horrible product and a shadowy business you provide people are going to reject you almost all of the time.

When you also get rejected don`t go on as being desperate for the sale that only destroy your integrity. Integrity in Sales is actually a great deal. If you are currently selling something with little integrity you should stop doing it in my opinion.

So lets include rejection in our life and not try to have a rejection free life. That would possibly never happen to you! Love rejection and let it be fun to try to get rejected as much as possible. The more you get rejected the more you get closer to to your goal or dream because when a lot of people are rejecting what you offer them also a lot of people will say yes to you.

So lets go out there and include the fear of rejection. Get rejected a lot that will be a reciept for success!! Get rejected on regular basis so you don`t get back to feeling bad about it!

Have a wonderful day,

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar