onsdag 14. juli 2010

How to attract what you want in life

Hi Everyone,

Yet another beautiful day today with fun and a lot of exciting things happening. I have had a lot of fun today and have been able to meet some truly inspiring people today. Those are the people I want to attract into my life! They unconsciously just lift your energy to a indescribable level. They are the people you want to be around, meet and do business with.

Today I will actually touch the topic of attracting the people, things and circumstances you want into your life!
Let me quickly tell you my story and in what ways I have been able to attract a lot into my life only the last two to three years of my life.

One of my first experiences with the "law of attraction" that are the core principles on how to get what you want into your life.
I were up in the military I got to learn about the Law of Attraction a little before I went to the military. I started to look for a girlfriend online, but I was not only a girlfriend I were looking for! I were looking for a lot more than just that. I wanted to find a partner for life. Something who I would say is a huge step to take in your life. I wanted to find the perfect girl one that would love me unconditionally. Love me for who I were and that I would love like crazy back.
Some people say that is a little pie in the sky thinking, but I consider that as very important to have that person in your life who help you, love you and are willing to do whatever it takes together with you on your road to greatness.

Well At that time I were chatting with 40+ girls. I were determined to find the one. Most of them were from my home country Norway. So one of those I ended up marrying, but no one that lived in Norway. It is awesome that I actually found a girl from Canada. Wow when you thing about it. It is truly amazing.

My wife told me that after just a couple of months after our first communication she new that I were the one she were going to marry. She told me that for just a week ago. Wow it is amazing. But as I say when you are determined and persevere you will achieve your ultimate goals and dreams in your life.

Other than that at the same time I wanted to move to another country. I thought it would be life changing and I were just excited to move forward in life and meet hundreds of thousands of great new people and build great relationships with them.

Now I live in Canada with my great wife and we are chasing our goals and dreams together.
I can say how thankful I am for the person that introduced me into personal development and the law of attraction.
If you want a great life with fun. Start having fun and live a great life.
You have to take the actions to have the law of attraction work for you.

Another great practice is to take a 3 digit number and attach that number to your why for doing what you do. Whenever you see your 3 digit number it will energize you and you will stay focused on what needs to be done to get there.

My 3 digit code is 212 for me that number is very special. That number for me means financial freedom for life and for the 1000s of people that I am going to help there. A new meaning it have given me too is to have my wife never have to work a minute more in her life. You don`t have to have the code. Make it a color or a symbol! A friend of mine from Norway she has a Sun as her dream and goal symbol.

Another great way to attract thins is to tell everyone you meet what your goals are. The more people you tell the goals to the more committed you become and the more it changes your attitudes and your actions and it makes you persevere until the goals and dreams has been met.

That were some of my knowledge about it I hope I have been able to just enrich your life just a little!! If I have I would be truly grateful for being able to help you change one little thing to make you a little better.

I am grateful for all people in my life and all the great people I will be able to meet and enjoy being around in the future.

Have a wonderful day and say to your family when you see them how much you appreciate and love them. They truly deserve it!

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar