tirsdag 6. juli 2010

How to not let critics rule your decisions and life

Hi everyone,

I am right now sitting in the beautiful Manitoba sun and enjoying every second of it. Today has been yet another awesome day in my life with a lot of interesting happenings and great actions taken towards my goals.
I am fired up and alive and ready to take on anything that is going to come my way. I am ready for everything that could happen positive or "negative"(Well usually negative things and circumstances can be turned into great things).

Today I wanted to share a little about how you might be influenced by other people in your life or throughout your day.

Every day all have something happening to them that either impact them positively or negative. A little example would be for me today. Someone gave me the finger when they cut me off in the traffic. I could let that impact my whole day and be bummed out and angry about it telling all my friends and family what an asshole he were and that he should start using his blinkers and start behaving like a human not a idiot.

OR

As I did. Just welcomed him in on the road and in my mind wished him a wonderful day and that he hopefully will have someone impact his day so he could be happier about the day.

For all I know this person could might have had a horrible day and that he almost hit me were the thing that topped his day off and really pissed him off.

See all you should do in instances like that is to just let it happen and don get emotionally attached to the incident. You should just let him in as I did and wish him a great day in your head.

If you just let small things like that stop impacting your day negatively you are well on your way to be a really happy and love able person. I used to get extremely pissed off and wanted to tell everyone I met that day about this crazy moron that did this to me only to make my friends, co-workers and others day more negative.

Lets say that your spouse is coming home from a horrible day at work in her eyes. She is talking about how crappy her day is and how her boss really is a true asshole that never care about other than himself.

As you have learned today is that you have two ways to react to anything that happens. Either Positive or negative. It is truly your choice.

Now you can just tell your closest friends,co-workers,family and business partners about it.
Tell them that they have a choice of being pissed off or just let it go by and see the positive in every situation.

Positive and negative are directions. Which direction do you choose?

It is all about understanding where you want to go in life and what I think about it is that "Just knowing that I can choose to be positive is worth more that a billion dollars" John Thore Stub Sneisen. I seriously think this because what you think you will become so start making the positive out of all the "negative" things that happens!!

Go for greatness and happiness in your life not misery and sadness.

Lets make the world just a little better by helping our selfs start thinking positive and give of our positiveness to everyone we cross paths with every day in our life.

When it comes to critics in your life and how they can affect you it is again all about you and your choices about the critic you receive from others. Are you going to let that stop you from going where you are going or not.

When you receive critic it is important to ask yourself this question first. "Is this positive "feedback or is it someone that are afraid of loosing me when I take a step towards my goals and dreams?"

I have had lots of bad critics in my life. Telling me off, saying that this is illegal, that I should quit it before the cops come, that I should get a job instead, that I am an idiot to do this.

Please don`t let it affect you. If lots of people are saying this to you. Make sure that you know what you are doing is legal:) People could be right some few times too, but mostly it is about fear of loss.

I suggest that you just start looking for people that are positive, get to know the, become friends with them and hang out and do stuff with them. It is the easiest way to stay positive:)

I wish you all a fabulous day,
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar