torsdag 15. juli 2010

Love yourself before you can have success

Hi everyone,

Wow this just keeps getting better yet another wonderful day in my life. I can`t say enough how thankful I am for getting to be me and be able to meet great people and awesome opportunities.

Today the weather is wonderful again. Beautiful and Sunny Manitoba. You gotta be here :)

Today I want to talk about why you have to love yourself as a person before you can start working on goals and dreams.

Let me give you a quick inside look on how I started out before I took a look at personal development.

For 4 years ago I had no clue what personal development was what so ever. I did`nt know it existed. At that time I were 22 and I were deep down in an ongoing down spiraling relationship. I where really in a deep depression, so deep that I considered that this is it! I don`t want to take part of life anymore. You probably know what I mean by that. I had no self esteem, my ex-girlfriend where a very toxic person and I were caught up in her and became more and more like her.

Calls in the middle of the night saying I am taking my life now. You better come over or else I will do it. It really were bad. I just got caught up in the believes, thoughts and actions that brought me deeper and deeper into depression and madness. I started to accept where I was at and though that I should do the same as her to get back at her.
Long story short with that. I remember I had a complete breakdown and I remember my dads great words that pulled me up and out of the relationship. He said "John I really love you and wand you to be happy, but if you continue like this you will destroy yourself. I don`t want to see that! Get out of the relationship now! If you don`t I cant help you, but if you do I promise you that you will be a very happy person and that your life will become so much better". I definitely needed those words.

I got out of the toxic relationship and right after it I went to the military for a year. It was really perfect timing. I got to really have a year to completely get away and relax my brain. At that time I also started with my business so I learned that to have success in all of life you need to grow as a person on a personal level and you need to start thinking positive.

I remember the first months in the military. I were very out of shape and did`nt really thrive in the very physically fit surroundings. I were about to quit when I sat down with my self and said. If I want to be successful on a personal fitness I have to just do the necessary things to get where I wanted.

I committed myself to work out every single day. 7 days a week. And in a couple of months it really showed off. I felt more energized and were positive about life and everything.

I started to have fun in life and got excited about life. At the same time as I told you about I started to look for my life partner. I told you all the story so I don`t need to tell it again.

To tell you a little about before all everything happened I got heckled at school for 13 years. I thought that I were an idiot and I had super low self esteem. I used to at the end of my school days to just stay at home as much as possible to not have to be at school where I knew that they would heckle me! Well if I knew what I knew now things would have been very different at school, but that was the way it was. So let me tell you about how my life started to get really interesting.

I remember when I were in the military I took a week off to go to a something called a Mastermind seminar in the middle of nowhere away from civilization. There I finally learned that by thinking positive thoughts about myself I would start to love myself.
A suggestion of mine to really start appreciating the great being you are is an exercise:

Ok. This might be very weird for you the first time you do it, but it is the one and single most powerful exercise to do.

  1. Stand in front of the mirror
  2. Take of all your clothes
  1. First let your mind talk to you
  2. It might say: OMG my body is so horrible, My boobs are too small, my but is not there, My nose is crocked, My face is full of freckles, The color of my body is not brown enough, I am fat, I am bold, I have grey hair.
  3. STOP there right now!!!!!
  4. OK. Here is the exercise
  5. Look at your self
  6. Say "I am sexy, I am hot I am everything or not" If you don`t want to say that.
  7. Simply say " What I beautiful body I got! I enjoy being in my body and love myself. I look awesome and I am the creation of success." "I am grateful for who I am"
  8. This will be very hard for those of you that have the thoughts above and don`t like yourself at all and are unhappy about yourself. But, I promise you after a while. You want even care about what you thought were ugly about yourself.
  9. Do this every morning for a week.
  10. After that do it every day. It will start to become fun and you will really enjoy being who you are!!!

So there you go there is the simple receipt to love yourself. I would say that it is a choice of yourself! You choose if you want to feel bad about yourself or love yourself.

It is only you and no one else that have the right to talk bad about yourself. You are the one that allows everyone else opinion to count. You are responsible for your actions towards yourself and the thoughts!!

Start loving who you are and start living the life you deserve. You are a unique creation with unlimited potential. You make the choose for what and where you will go in life. There are no boundaries what so ever in your life.

You are the one setting those limits. Go for your ultimate potential now!!!

Have a wonderful day.

Live, Love, Grow and Laugh
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar