tirsdag 13. juli 2010

How to easily impact the world around you in a positive way

Hi Everyone,

Just got up today. Full of energy and ready to take advantage of all of the opportunities coming my way today and meet a lot of new and interesting people.

Today I wanted to touch by a very simple, but also very powerful way of living your life positively and also impact hundreds of thousands people that you meet every month.

I am going to go through some very simple things you can do to impact the world around you in a great way.

Ok. How can you possibly be able to impact that many people????

Very easy. The first thing you can do is to smile to every single person you cross paths with. Meet on the street, when you buy groceries, at work and all of your family and friends. A smile can change that persons day from a depressed day to a day where he says to himself "Wow I had a person smiling to me :)". It is the simplest form of showing that you are grateful for that person being alive.

Another very simple thing you can do is to hold a door for a person. You will help them get in to wherever with them thinking that that person is a great guy or gal helping me and making my life just a little easier today.
Give compliments!! There are millions of different compliments you can share with people around you. Let me tell you some very easy ones:

  • You look great today
  • You look sharp
  • Your hear look great today
  • I really adore you
  • I look up to what you just did
  • Wow that was a great presentation
  • I love you
  • You are a wonderful person
  • Can you share me some of your wisdom with me
  • You are amazing
  • You are so funny
  • That was a great comment
  • I will use what you said there
  • Great
  • Awesome
  • I am going to tell my boss how great you are
  • That was inspiring
  • What you did took courage
  • I am thankful for having you in my life
Wow there are so many I just wanted to share some with you to help you a little on the way by what I meant.

Giving someone something.
  • Wake up earlier than your spouse and make her tea, coffee and some breakfast
  • Write a letter to your spouse
  • Give people you like a flower(roses are a wonderful symbol)
  • A gift out of the blue
  • Smiling at them
  • A compliment

Another great thing to do is to volunteer for non-profit organisations or give them your donation. Sometimes helping someone that are less fortunate can get them back on track in life and change it by stopping using drugs, alcohol or simply get inspired to change their life to become a person of gratitude and happiness. It is fun to volunteer and people will look up to you and you can help someone that day by doing it you can change that persons life forever!!!

Another awesome thing is to ask people for their opinion on something. It is easy and that person will feel important right away.

Next time you come into a room full of people. Say quietly inside of yourself. I love you all and are grateful for that you are all in my life. Quiet gratitude like that lights you up and people can really feel your carma. I do it all the time. Even the people you have said to yourself that you dislike, just do the same to them. The power of the feeling of infinite love towards everyone is so powerful that it is going to not only impact you, but every single person you are around.
The person who describe it the best is “We have not come into the world to be numbered; we have been created for a purpose; for great things: to love and be loved.” Mother Teresa
.
So now you have the small components to just make a little positive difference to a bigger one. Lets go out there and really change the world!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

LIVE, LOVE, SMILE and LAUGH
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar