fredag 9. juli 2010

The Lost Art of Letter writing

Hi Everyone,

Now I am sitting at Starbucks again and are really enjoying the sun the people and life. There are nothing better than being able to enjoy and love what you do!! I am truly blessed to be able to do what I do and I look up to those who showed me the way to where I am today. My mentors are truly great!! If it were`nt for them I would never have enjoyed the fruits of personal development and life!!

I wanted to talk about something that are really something that I will start to do a lot more!!

People need to connect more in this electronical word. And this lost art will truly give the ones that receive it a great feeling of someone who care enough about them to write them a letter.

Hand written letters are long gone especially for my generation people from 18-35.

When was the last time you received a handwritten letter or note??
Because it is so uncommon, letter writing has become more personal and meaningful.

Here are some more benefits of doing it:


Relax. Sitting down with a fresh sheet of paper and a pen lets you mentally slow down and unplug from your wired and wireless day.

Tactile pleasure. Stationary that reflects your personality or mood and a nice pen will make theexperience more enjoyable.

Reflect and record your life. As George Bernard Shaw once said, "An unexamined life is one not worth living." Letter writing lets you reflect on your life and goals. Letters can also be memoirs to pass down to your children and grand children.

Be real. Skip the niceties and share your thoughts, experiences and insights. Handwritten letters are the place for deeper thoughts and expression.

Take pleasure in sharing. Even if your letters go unanswered, you`ve probably brightened someone`s day!!
Who are you going to write a letter to???
Lets start doing it a little!!

It will really brighten up the day for the person who receive it.

Enjoy your weekend and live, love and laugh together with family, friends and business contacts and enjoy this summer to the fullest!!!

It will only be one summer in 2010! Take action!

John Thore Stub Sneisen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar