tirsdag 27. juli 2010

Materialism vs. Minimalism

Hi Everyone,

I have just come back from a wonderful and relaxing vacation at Hecla Oasis and Resort in Manitoba. It is so beautiful up there and there is not too many people up there to be in a dense resort.

I truly enjoyed my stay there with my adorable wife Quinn. First when we came there we went to our favorite fish and ships place in Gimli. That is a Islandic village North of Winnipeg. After that we bought Wine and lunch for the beach. We went to the beach at Hecla Island which is a National Park. We layed in the sun for hours and enjoyed good whine and blueberries. After that we went up to the hotel layed by the pool only two people there. Then we went to the spa. Very very relaxing! After that we went to our hotel room to relax for a couple of hours. Then we went to the fine dining restaurant there. Great meal! Then we went back to the hotel room had some champagne and wine and were talking about our future.

The day after we had breakfast and after that we went to one of Manitoba`s fines golf courses to play a round. Me and my wife are really mediocre golf players, but the view!!!! What a beautiful golf course right out towards the lake! Beautiful and full of animal life and beauty. That truly makes up for a 34 over par :)

See a lot of people don`t want to pamper themselves every now and then. They stay as cheap as possible. But to go for Materialism you can`t be cheap all the time and want to minimize the cost as much as possible.

I have been on a lot of vacations with Quinn, but almost all of the times we gave eachother a little extra to really get a feel for luxury. You need that when you want to go for it.
You need to experience a little of where you want to go to get the taste of where you want to go.

It is very important. We went to New Jersey once for my company`s International Convention. Of course the convention was the main focus, but we had the money to take a small limo forth and back. Which felt great and relaxing in the New York traffic. After the convention we had taken three days of to relax and enjoy New York. We went and looked at really expensive cloths, went to fine dining who took our belief to the next level in Fine dining belief. Very great steak house with a mafia theme. The servers were all Italian around the age of 40:) Amazing food and incredible that we could not buy beer there :) The next day we went to a famous Cafè that my wife knew about and ate beside some celebrities. Great food again. Then we went to a Broadway Play. My wife loves musicals!!! Amazing trip again.

I have also been to Phoenix Arizona for a convention. I went there alone stayed at the convention for the weekend and after that I took 3 days off to relax at the 5 star resort I stayed at. I then said to myself "It will cost me a fair amount of money to go to the Grand Canyons to go and see them, but just do it give yourself a little treat for being in this business. I took a great private guided tour with 4 other people up there. When we came there they asked if anyone would like to take a helicopter trip over the GC. Everybody said it will be cheaper and better to just see the Grand Canyon. I said to myself. You might only going to be here once in a lifetime. Give yourself a real treat. I have flown helicopter before so I were not afraid of it. I remember we took off. Flew over the three tops and suddenly the Canyon`s in a magical way reviled itself in front of us. I can possible describe that overwhelmed feeling I got. I felt spiritual like that there were something greater around me. That experience were well used money, but it was expensive :) But again I treated myself because you are only living once in your life!!!!

Too many just stay with the mainstream and don`t dear to go all the way. You need that sometimes espesially when you want to be able to do those kind of retreats more often in the future.

"YOU DESERVE TO GIVE YOURSELF THAT LITTLE EXTRA SOMETIMES." John Thore. It will give you a huge advantage in the long run.

Make sure that you get those magical moments.

I want to share a picture with you from a trip me and my wife took to Tunisia in Africa. It is a magical picture from a five star resort in the Sahara desert!






That was some of the great pictures I took. If anyone wants to I`ll try to find my great pictures from the Other vacations I have been talking about.
I`ll share just a couple of more nice pictures with you from New York the city that never sleeps.








So Whatever you desire in your life get taste for it. That will fuel your desire even more. Start developing your White hot desire for what you want.
If you want that great house, car or vacation. At least look how much it cost.

I suggest you would have to go and look at the house, the car look at videos of where you want to go. If you want a specific car. Go to the dealership. Sit in the car feel it close your eyes and imagine driving out of the dealership with it.

If you want a house. Go to a open house somewhere where you find a house you want to have in the future. Sit down in the furniture let it all sink in. See yourself living there!!!

Now you have put fuel on the fire you have experienced it!

The videos from the places you want to travel.Go to webpages that provide luxury destinations you want to go to. Go to Youtube there you can find a lot of great videos.

Just start imagine more than your Wallet it will take you into actions towards your goals!!!!

I just love to experience all that. I have looked at hundreds of Youtube Videos, sat in one of my dream cars and went to an open house!

Take action towards your dreams. Don`t let the thinking pattern of poor people take over because you can`t afford it right now. As Robert Kiyosaki says"Don`t say I cant afford it say how can I afford it." Set those goals what do you need to do and what actions need to get taken on day to day bases to be able to reap the ultimate success you reaching your goals!!

Take action friends and you will get there:)

Have a incredible day and enjoy your life!!!
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar