fredag 25. juni 2010

Love your life!

Hi everyone,

Yet another wonderful day to live through. I am so happy to be alive and having people around me that love me. I am very thankful for being able to live in this ultimate world of unlimited possibilities.

Right now me and my wife are on our way to move out of where we are currently living and buying our new home that we are looking for that are out there.

So today I want to talk about how to love your life and how that will change the way you feel and live your life. I also will talk about how we also should love everyone around us no matter what other people have done or if they are negative.

Love is the single most powerful feeling that you could ever experience. For those of you that have experienced Love firsthand as a feeling now how powerful that feeling of being in love or love someone.

Your heart is pumping the adrenaline is flowing through your blood. I have that feeling every day with my wife. Not only do I also understand that I can not do anything to make my wife love me back, but I can give her 110% of my self and tell her, show her, compliment her and touch her to show how much I appreciate her being and her personality.

I could also give her small compliments every day to lift her current feelings up and make her happy. For who deserve to not be happy when you can choose to be happy?
I will always make sure that I am the best to my wife love her and give her affection that compliments her way of being. Her way to communicate. To show love to people start communicate the way they do for example make them feel good around you.

Love is as easy as saying that someone did a great job. Say thank you to someone that have helped you. Open the door to someone. Give a compliment to someone who have done something.

Love is in us all and love is everything. For whatever reason we are at this planet something with a lot of love most have created our existence. Think about what we can do, become and create. We are the greatest creation on the face of this planet with a unlimited potential of growth and exploring the world around us. Finding our passion to become the ultimate creation we can become.

I have chosen to give love to everyone around me because the law of giving and receiving says that whatever you give you will receive back in tenfolds.

You should also choose to live your life on introducing love as the main player in your life. Love and care about other people. Remember "People don`t care about you until they know how much you care about them". Start caring about everyone you meet!

I suggest you should do one thing with your life! Start giving people you meet a smile:) Only a little thing like that could make all the difference in a person life that day!

So remember what I told you. SMILE!!
I love to share my knowledge with you from what I have learned from the tens upon hundereds of mentors I have.

I want all of you to have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your life and love every second of it!
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar