lørdag 19. juni 2010

How to stay positive and don`t let emotions stop you

Hi everyone,

Wow what a great week it has been. So much fun and great business coming my way. Me and my beautiful wife will go golfing with her father hopefully on fathers day. I truly enjoy my life more and more every day and more positive people are coming into my life every day.

It is so much fun to be excited and positive all the time. There is no reason for staying negative?

Well you can have all the reasons in the world for staying negative and don`t get anywhere in your life. I could if I want to probably come up with hundreds of excuses and negative things in my life right now. There is "so much" to be negative about if I wanted to, but I have learned that you can choose if you want to be positive or negative.

That is truly my greatest discovery in life. WOW can you choose?? Yes, you can I can choose to say:

Negative: I am so worried and hope me and my wife get money for our house that we are looking for. What if we don`t find it soon what if it will take us months.

Positive: Can`t wait until we will be moving into the new house that are waiting for us!!

Negative: I don`t have too much of an income right now. What if my wife lost her job. We would be broke.

Positive: It is so exciting to build our business and become financial free. And I am so thankful for the work my wife put in to help us when we are working on becoming financial independent.

It were a little hard to find those negative thoughts, but I had to to make an example for you. This is true examples for me right now and I am on the positive side.

Sometimes we feel down or out of energy. Stay positive and those times will come very few times to you. I have learned from my great teacher and Mentor George Zalucki to feel the feelings don`t try to block them out, but let it be ok to feel the feelings and include them. Don`t let them stop you from taking action and let fear kick inn. Say okey this is what I am feeling right now, but I wont let that stop me from going where I want in life.

Remember back to your dreams and goals: "Your WHY have to make you cry". Have something big enough that you are reaching for that are so big that it wont let any emotions or feelings stop you from getting in the direction you would have to go to reach your personal goals.

Another thing you can do to is when you feel down or a little sick: Say to yourself or others I feel awesome or great today.

Negative: I have a bad headache and I feel sooooo sick I just want to be in bed.

Positive: I will just drink a lot of water to get that headache away that is so great that I can just do that little to feel better!!

Negative: I feel so crappy today I don`t want to wake up today. I just want to lie in the bed all day.

Positive: What a beautiful day to get things done and get closer to achieve my goals.

Negative: I have been raining so much today. What a horrible day.

Positive: It`s so great to get some rain finally and the walk with my dog today were so energizing.

There is so easy to change from negative to positive. Just replace your negative feelings with the counterpart.

eks. Sad - Happy

A little one from My grandmothers funeral:

My mom had the speech about her mom and it was so funny. She told about all the fun things that happened in her life with my grandmother and their family. I remembered so many great experiences and fun things I had with my grandmother. She were the one that always said to me you can do that John!!! Thanks Else. She was a wonderful and funny person. I laughed soo much at the funeral that my stomach ached. I cant wait to my funeral people will laugh their a** off:)

We should love who we are. We can become great things in life and leave legacies after us. Why not go for that instead of sitting around feeling bad about your life!!!


Live, love and laugh for the rest of your life. You deserve to become great it is there for the taking.


Have a awesome weekend,

John Thore Stub Sneisen

(c)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar