onsdag 23. juni 2010

Be grateful!!

Hi everyone,

It has been a little while since I were able to write to you on my blog, but I am back:) Hope you have had some wonderful days since last and enjoyment with family, friends and business partners and people you have crossed paths along the way!!

Today is yet another great day in the history of me! I have truly been able to enjoy a lot of fun. Me and my beautiful wife Quinn went golfing on Monday. The rain poured sown and the mosquitoes were all over us, but except from that we had a lot of fun improving our golf game. I truly look up to my wife. She is the person that keeps me on track every day and makes me want to live my life to the very fullest every day.
I am so truly grateful for being alive and having so many great people in my life and being able to meet so many positive people.

Today I thought we should talk about Gratefulness and what it can give you in life.

To be grateful is to be thankful for everything that you have got so far in life. I would like for you to sit down for a moment and really think what am I grateful for in life?

I will help you a little on the way by sharing what I am grateful for right now:
I am grateful for....
  • That I am alive
  • That the weather is great
  • That I have a wife that loves me and shows it in every way
  • That I am positive every day
  • That I have overcome the fear of public speaking
  • That I am on my way to get a new house with my wife
  • That I have a laptop that I can share you what I am passionate about with you and the rest of the world.
  • That I have eliminated my negative emotions by including them in my life, but not letting them stop me.
  • That I have met a lot of positive people today
  • That I got a new customer that will help me grow my business today.
  • That I will become a role model for 1000s and 1000000s of people in the coming years
  • That I have money for food and housing
  • That I feel awesome today
  • That my wife works for us holding us intact financially while I build my business.
  • That I have a family
  • That I live in Canada
  • That I have made a lot of great friends and contacts the last year
  • That I have been able to golf a lot this year
  • That I will grow my business and retire by the age of 30
  • That I have a car
  • That I have clothes
  • That I have a great extended family
  • That my wife is doing great at work.
  • That I have been able to help my wife dear to dream
  • That I live in Winnipeg
  • That I have a videophone that I can stay in contact with my family in Norway
  • That Our family loves us
  • That I love my wife
  • That I have no fears for the future and what it might bring
  • That I am on the way to secure my financial future forever
  • That I had a hot chocolate at StarBucks
  • That i am Healthy
  • That I can see
  • That I have the potential to achieve everything I set my mind into
  • That I can listen to a lot of great mentors
  • That I live a life far beyond my early expectations
  • That my father is my business partner
  • That I work with the greatest opportunity in the world
  • That The founders of the company I work with is committed to be the greatest
  • That it were featured in a lot of the biggest publications around the world
  • I am grateful for the services we provide
  • I am grateful for that my mom is happy in life
  • I am grateful for being able to be mentored by some of the worlds biggest achievers in history every day
  • That I will Have another now for hundred upon hundred of times coming up
  • That If I am positive I will bring a lot of positiveness into my life
  • That I got married
  • That I went to school
  • That I graduated with the best degree from Trades school/College
  • That I have worked with a lot of interesting people and got to know the better
  • That I have great friends
  • That a lot of people care about me
  • That I am a champion in the making
  • That I am on my way to getting to know and utalize the tools of becoming successful in life
  • That I will have a great car in the future
  • That me and my wife will travel all over the world to our best top 100 destinations.
  • That we will renew our vows on Hawaii next year.
  • That I am a member of BNI
  • That I can inspire people with my position in BNI
  • That I am a member of JCI

I could probably go on forever! First times when I started I really did`nt understand the word grateful or what it meant, but what I learned is that you can be grateful for anything in your life. It does`nt have to be big.

When you start the process of being grateful and write it down you will understand that a lot of things that happened in your life change the course of your life to where you are at right now. Everything I have done before my current now have made me get to where I am now. Start being grateful for being alive as a start.

Your potential is infinite and ready for you taking advantage of it. Enjoy your journey in life and with the people you meet and help along the way to your purpose in life and you will get back.

I love ever day and second of my life, who I get to spend my time with and are around at any given moment of my current now.

Love your life to your fullest every single micro second of your life it is 100% worth starting to do it!!

Have a awesome day and live your life as today were the last and be grateful for where you are currently at.

John Thore Stub Sneisen
Give me a call for a positive chat: +1 204-688-1496 or +1 204-272-1496
Send me a email: john.thore@sneisen.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar