onsdag 11. august 2010

Why Love is everything?

Hi everyone,

I am truly excited today!! Me and my wife have a great house!! We finally got it. A small dream home. Beautifully settled at the 17th hole on the Sandy Hook Golf course in Manitoba. Just a bike ride away from the beach. Can`t wait to move in :) It is going to be very awesome. I am truly blessed to have a great life where the abundance are starting to get into my life and I am attracting into my life my goals and dreams. I have a lot of fun. Yesterday I went on a 7km bike ride jumped straight into the river afterwards. It was hot 34C. Hehe..

Today I want to talk more about the importance of love and what it creates in your life. I am truly blessed to have discovered the great word LOVE. It is amazing to have a life where you are getting more and more aware of what and how to create an amazing life with purpose and passion!
Love comes in as the ultimate emotion and feeling. By giving love to other people you are creating an amazing life where you can get so much back. Love comes in many forms let me open your mind a little more about it.

Love can be:
  • Someone saying thank you.
  • Someone giving a compliment.
  • Someone appreciating that you are there.
  • Someone that have a passion for what they do.
  • Someone that gives you a gift.
  • That you are grateful for something.
  • That you are giving away your time.
  • That you Love someone.
  • That you enjoy what you currently are doing; a activity, a interest, a feeling, a emotion.

Love has unlimited forms and are all around you. The problem is that people are not aware of the gift that Love gives them. Remember that the more things above you do the more you get back.

What I suggest is one thing start volunteer for a NON-Profit organisation. It is truly giving to give of your own time to help out other people. It is truly blessing to be able to see how the people you volunteer for react.

You have to be able to give in order to receive any thing back in life. The more you give of yourself to others the more people will give back to you later. It is called the law of giving and receiving. It is very fulfilling to be able to give to others and help the people who really need your help.

Get more love and appreciation into your life by giving more love to the people you meet every day!!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Give a lot of love to others and feel all the love and appreciation coming back to you!

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar