lørdag 7. august 2010

How to stay positive LONG TERM


Hi everyone,

Hope you all are having a blast and are enjoying your days! Today is another wonderful day full of sun and lots of positive people. It is truly a blast to be around positive people and feed of their energy level. I am truly enjoying that. I live my life by positive thinking! Positive thinking and behavior is so important to have a successful life in any kind of way.

Today I want to talk about something that could change your life rapidly and maintain the state of mind you need to succeed in life and in any business.

Positive thinking and positive thoughts:

"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible." - Unknown
What does that mean? Well people say well it is good, but I am a realist! Well yes, there might be a "problem, boundaries or things that might look impossible," but the positive thinker or you can also call him or her a leader they acknowledge the problem. But instead of seeing the problem and not doing anything about it the positive thinker looks for solutions and opportunities. That is what makes the Positive thinker a different from the realists :)

So is there not time for you to get there too? There is a longer road to get there and lots of people give it up because they don`t see the results right away of their positive thinking. Why in the first place is that? Well for the first people are skeptical or the don`t truly believe in it. Tentative is no power. You have to believe in it to be able to think positively.

So now that you know you have to believe in it to be able to do it what now?

Some ways to start thinking positive is to:
  1. Say I can instead of I can`t
  2. Say I will instead of I won`t
  3. Say It will happen instead of I hope for it to happen
  4. Say What an amazing day when it is raining and thunder is roaring
  5. Say I feel amazing instead of I`m okey.
  6. Say how can I afford it instead of saying I can`t afford it.
  7. Say I am amazing instead of listen to what other people say
  8. Say I am beautiful instead of saying I feel fat, ugly or not good looking.
  9. Say I love to live instead of it is a boring day today.
  10. Say Love every one that I meet instead of pre-judging them.
There are tons upon tons of positive ways to think. I could probably go on for decades. I don`t know even half of them, but they will pop up in my head and other positive people I am around will be saying new positive affirmations and sentences. It is so easy to just change that little the words that you speak and you will get a lot of positivity back.

As I said being around positive people is very important to stay positive LONG-TERM.
That is why I am on a regular basis are looking for people to surround my self by that think the way I do. I simply love and I feed of that kind of people. That kind of people are not hard to spot at all. They smile all the time and you can just feel their energy fill up the room.

Being around positive people builds up your positive thinking and it is amazing. Positive thinking is truly amazing it creates a life that you get excited about and you attract people who think like you. They are everywhere and you will find a lot of them wherever you go. The opposite would be being around negative people. Doing that and try to stay positive is a hard way to live. Right now my wife is doing that and I can see how it drains her energy every time she comes back home from work.

Negative people is dangerous to you to hang with. Because a negative thought is very strong. So let the people you know go. If it is your family. Don`t hang out with them that often. They are still your family, but try to exchange some family time with some family time with some time being around positive people.

Other ways to stay positive is to input positivity through reading personal development books, listen to audios and look at DVD`s. There are literally 1000s of books, audios and DVD`s available for you. It is the matter of you exchanging positive time with negative time. Let me give you a couple of examples.

  1. Instead of looking at TV you favorite series, news or other programs Put on an inspirational DVD or watch programs on TV that make your mind grow. Science channels and nature channels are great for that. The best thing would be to cut out TV completely!
  2. When you are driving to work. Don`t listen to the radio. Put on a personal development CD listen to it to and back from work or whenever you drive somewhere.
  3. If you love reading cut down on some books and read personal development books instead of the Romans, Novells or Action Thrillers.
  4. Also share this information with family, friends and business accountants.
What I do all the time because I have become very passionate about personal development and positive thinking. I share all the positive Quotes that I can find on the internet on Twitter and Facebook. The greatest thing about sharing those is when someone says to me: "I needed that one", "Thank you for sharing it, it made me want to become more, do more and live more" When someone says that I get humbled about that because I have touched someone else life and the way they think. That is incredible.

The more people I can help change their thinking and actually give them something that they pass forward to others make me grateful for being able to be alive and help others too like I got helped too.

Don`t just think positive every now and then. Think positive always all the time. It becomes fun and you inspire and motivate yourself to go for the goals you have set for yourself. Suddenly you are self motivated and when that happens you feel so good inside. It is truly fun to be that and you suddenly for some reason meet a lot of other positive thinkers and people that believe in the possibilities not the "limits" that are out there.

Live a life with no boundaries and implement positive thinking to your life and feel yourself change.

Life is an amazing journey live it with passion and positivity and you will thrive!!

Let me share a book with you from the "Father of positive thinking" Norman Vincent Peale
Click on the picture to buy the book!


Human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
William James

I am going to leave you with that quote and ENJOY your life to the fullest every day!

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar