onsdag 25. august 2010

The fun playing with law of attraction!

Hi everyone,

I just have had so many great experiences lately and I want to share some of the fun I had lately and where it will take my life. BTW the weather is wonderful! Life is always smiling at me. I have been sick for one week, but I still have used positivity, water and fresh air to heal my flu or what I had :)

Let me tell you about how you can use the law of attraction and how it will bless you and give you what you want if you are willing to give it the thoughts, behavior and actions necessary to have the law manifest what you want in life.

Lately I have had several experiences with the law of Attraction. Let me give you some insight in some of them.

Well I got a great dream house lately. It is small, but it is in a wonderful spot!!!! I should share pictures with you!! Well me and my wife had a huge focus on getting a house the last month. We have done the actions towards being able to get one. Okey let me tell you the story. We started looking at houses online. We wanted our house to be in a certain price range, but we found out the house we wanted would not be "easy" to find. We were looking for quality and a great location. Well that was not going to be easy. We looked at probably 100`s of houses, but no one met the criteria. Then for 3 weeks ago suddenly when we were to say we will wait until later. The dream house popped up on the mls. WOW we went there the same day. The house market in Manitoba is great for the seller that is. They sell houses way over the value of it, but the buyer it would be hard. I have heard so many stories. We decided to confirm that this was our house. We gave it lots of thoughts and we said lets put in a bid under the asking price. WE GOT IT!!!!!!! haha that is the awesome power of law of attraction.

Here is a small pic. of the house:


Here is the next great one. Well you found the house you need financing. Well we thought we might not were going to get the house. Well we decided to say we will get it and have the focus on that. We got it for 5% down and not 10% down as the Mortgage broker said! Well law of attraction was right and the bank were wrong. We got a awesome rate on our mortgage too. Amazing.

The next thing I have had my mind into lately have been golf and I am a huge fan of a female golfer from Norway my own home country. I wanted to see her so bad! LPGA is in town in Winnipeg and it was my first ever time that I could possibly see it. Well I were talking about maybe we should get some tickets and go there on Sunday for a ground pass and follow one of my favorite athletes. Today at my business networking meeting our great Car sales man had two tickets for The clubhouse pack on Sunday that he wanted to give away. Well thanks again law of attraction. Well you can`t just think law of attraction because it will never happen. The single most indigence is Doing some thing towards your goal to make it happen! I jumped of my seat and scream I`ll take them. Then they became mine and the law of attraction made it happen for me!!


I simply love the law of attraction with all my heart!! I gave me my gorgeous wife Quinn, My new house and lots of stuff for free and meet a lot of influential people that have changed my life completely forever.

So what did this tell you have FAITH and BELIEF in that the law of attraction exists and work for you and think, believe and do it and it WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU. Whatever small the thing you want to attract is!!!!

So I want to wish you all a unbelievable day filled with Action towards your desires!! Let the law work for you.

Live, LOVE and Give
John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar