torsdag 18. mars 2010

What are you doing every day to change?

Hi everyone,

Today I enjoy my grande hot chocolate at Starbucks. Life is great. Today I have plans to grow my business too new levels. I have the CEO of the company I represent coming out to have a business presentation.

For a couple of weeks ago I decided to give everything I got to reach my goals. It is "hard" to start making small changes in your life. Or is it really. For me it was to do a little every day to get closer to my goals. I am sure that it has a lot to do with you if you feel that you push things forward all the time.

When we do a little every day we make sure that we get a little closer to where we want to be in life. It could be: I want a better relationship. I want to eat more healthy. I want to go down in weight. I want to have success in my current job. I want to have a successful business. I want to have more fun in my life. All of these wants can seem to be far away, but by applying simple every day rules or steps that you need to do to be able to go where you want.
I love doing a little every day. When you do that you will be able to reach your goals a lot faster than people that take action less or not at all.

So what is important is to have fun, do a little every day, love the people around you, connect with your team, family or friends. Make sure to be Greatful for the life that you got and you can become a lot more than you think you can.

Love from Winnipeg to you all,

John Thore Stub Sneisen
Be at your very best EVERYDAY

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar