onsdag 17. mars 2010

How to have a great day

Hi everyone,

Right now I thought about what a great day I had.

How can you have a great amount of great days in your life?
The way I do it is to start my day with a positive thought. Thinking positive thoughts make you start your day in the right direction.

Lets think about it :)

Positive thoughts: I will have a great day today. Today will be another great day. I will do whatever it takes today to reach my goal. I will talk to someone I know that are really positive. I love my life. I look at my wife in the morning and I am so greatful for having her loving me. Today will be a awesome day. I am happy to be alive. I will be positive today. I will make someone being greatful for what I do to them today. Live this day as it were my last.

Think about it. If you get out of the bed and are angry or negative. How will your day be when you look back at it at the end of it?

Think positive thoughts!!

Lets love the people in our life and not judge them. Lets be greatful to meet them and be able to communicate with them.

You only live on this earth for a certain amount of time. Lets do our best to make life fun!!

Love from Winnipeg,

John Thore Stub Sneisen
Be at your very best EVERYDAY

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar