lørdag 20. mars 2010

How to find your true passion?

Hi everyone,

I have had a couple of really awesome days. Life keeps feeling greater and greater. It is truly a lot of fun doing what you love to do and be around positive people most of the time.
I am really missing my True Love. I am on the chase to have her get out of her work so we can spend a lot more time together and have fun doing what we want to do.
It will happen!!

Anyways I have to stop talking about me:) I just love every day so much.

How to find your true passion? Hmm. Well there is some work to do before you find it. Or is it? Well first you would have to find out what you love to do? What makes the time fly away when you do it? What makes your heart beat faster and the excitement go up when you know you will be doing it?

Your passion is something that makes you never want to stop doing it. I can be as simple as making people smile every day:)

My passion is to help people overcome their obstacles in life and find out what they want to do in their life. What are their dreams? Do they have any goals?



I know people that have a passion for Model Railroad building, Flying, Para gliding, Travel, Sports, Golf, Cars and a lot more passion is just to love to do something so much that you loose the track of time and the place where you are.

Take a couple of days thinking over what make you loose track of time and where you are.
It could be the simplest of things.

I am working on getting time for my passion. A lot of people have so little time to do what they are passionate about. Time comes in the way and many times time stops you from doing it completely. When people are not able to do what they love they will spiral into bad habits dragging them down to a place where they don`t believe that they can do what their passion is. It is sad when a human being looses his belief. Everyone should be able to do what they truly love to do every single day of their life.

I am very passionate to share this information with you. I love to be able to give you maybe a little better understanding on how to get closer to doing what you want every day.

Have a awesome day everyone. Tomorrow it is hiking day with my Wife and one of her best friends. That is going to be fun. Enjoying the beautiful nature around us!!!!

Love from Winnipeg,

John Thore Stub Sneisen
Be at your very best EVERYDAY


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar