tirsdag 5. oktober 2010

You are one Choice away from an extraordinary life

Hi everyone,

Hope all of you are having an incredible time! I definitely do. What a great time to live in Winnipeg in Canada!! Today I have been busy working on building my business getting incredible service from a friend of mine that work at a Collision repair center, met my wife for dinner and now I am following up on my future!

I am so happy to be alive! I have to thank myself for some of the scary choices I have made so far. They have paid off and are making me want to make more of them on daily bases!

Today I want to talk to you about the choices you are taking on daily bases and how fast you can get on track with the future you desire!

Choices are important and wrong choices can really mess up your life if you let one choice bring you to a new one. It is a vicious cycle that you can get trapped in! I have been there and done that. I got out of sync with my true self and got caught up in a series of very bad choices that brought me close to my extinction literally!

Through going through the roller coaster mentally and physically I have found out that letting that Roller coaster catch me off guard in a loop or a quick fall down I have found out that you should study how a roller coaster works. A roller coaster is usually simple after falling down it always comes up and then goes down again.

Prepare yourself for the roller coaster! Get to know that there will be loops, quick turns, ups and downs. By choosing your thoughts more wisely you can can be more prepared to the roller coaster of life!
Here is some examples of incredible choices that you can choose to go for that will change your life forever:
  1. I choose to live every day as it were the last day of my life.
  2. I choose to give 110% of myself in my relationship without wanting anything back.
  3. I choose to share love with everyone I meet today.
  4. Today is going to be an incredible day!
  5. Today I choose to give my wife roses and write her a letter.
  6. Today I will set goals for my future and take a few steps towards achieving them today!
  7. I will become an entrepreneur.
  8. I will have the day of my life.
  9. Today I will take several actions towards my goals and dreams.
  10. I will only go for the best life have to offer.
  11. Today I will help someone!
  12. Today I will give from my knowledge to someone.
  13. Today I will give someone a compliment.
  14. Today I will invest into my financial independence.
  15. Life is fantastic and I will make someone smile today.
  16. I will write down what I am grateful for today.
  17. I will kiss my wife, girlfriend, boyfriend and partner 50 times today.
  18. I will tell my wife or husband I love him at least 10 times today.
  19. Today I will read that book that will help me develop that skill or attitude I am looking for.
  20. I am blessed to be alive.
  21. I will work to find my purpose in life!

There are hundreds of thought choices that you can make that will make a huge difference in your life. This choices will not be a onetime one day choice you will after taking that first choice continue to take millions of first choices that can bring you to failure or success.
"Life is a series of choices. Today yours are good ones!" - My Chinese fortune cookie from yesterday!

I am truly blessed to find out that what I choose to do in my life ie. my thoughts will give me an outcome in life either it is a bad or a good choice that you made.
Your awareness of this can help you make a lot of those positive choices that can bring you to places you never thought were possible!
I am always looking for to help people, give them a smile, share some wisdom from any of the books, audio or Video materials I am constantly learning new things from.

Make yourself a positive thinker a positive choice maker! Positive thoughts will lead you in positive life directions.

If it were not for all of my positive choices the last 4 years of my life I would never dear to be where I am today. Hundreds of thousands of positive "choices" thoughts that have formed my life and continues to unfold my life in front of me every day!

Positive actions in marriage can make it really magical!! I have chosen to make my wife feel like a princess every day for the rest of her life.
The actions I take is so simple yet laziness can easily kill that.

Here is what I personally do:
I kiss her at least 100 times a day! Say I love her 10+ times a day. Always say that you are a 10! No one else than yourself can bring you down from being a ten. Saying you are beautiful. Saying that she is amazing. Giving her compliments. Caress her. Look at her as she is the worlds sexiest most beautiful woman you have ever seen. Hug her at any occasion. Especially when she is busy in the house. Give her a letter often. Write what makes her amazing. Tickle her. Make her laugh. Be yourself 110%. Find out what she loves and do that to her.

There are hundreds more things you can do too. I want bring up all the details :)
I feel like I am in a real fairytale. We are so in love and love to play and be silly. People are always making fun of us for being or doing stuff like that. Please don`t listen.
Give your relationship 110% and make the person you are together with smile!

You are born into this world! Lets make the time here a blast! Positive thoughts and choices will make your life incredible and fun!

"You are born into this world a 10. You will leave this world a 10. No one but yourself can tell you that you are less than a 10." John Thore

Start sharing this passion with people all over the world! This is words and thought patterns that can change a human beings life forever!! If they use it the right way!!

Have a faboulus week and make every day a goal to make great choices!!!

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)
Live, love and laugh! Every day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar