onsdag 13. oktober 2010

How to persevere through the valleys of your life

Hi everyone,

I am sitting at Starbucks again and what a yet another beautiful day it has been. I am amazed. I am more in love with life today then I were yesterday and are truly enjoying every single moment of breath I can take. I am alive and are enjoying it to the fullest.

I hope for those of you that are from North America that you had a great Thanks Giving Weekend! Giving thanks is essential to your life. Instead of making that one day your thanksgiving day make every day a day of Gratitude and thanking for what you have in life and what you have accomplished so far.

Today I were thinking about my roller coaster ride through life so far. And I want to talk to you about perseverance and how it will change your life!

Here is the dictionary description of the word perseverance:

perseverance

per·se·ver·ance

[pur-suh-veer-uhns] Show IPA
–noun
1.
steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state,etc., esp. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, ordiscouragement.
2.
Theology . continuance in a state of grace to the end,leading to eternal salvation.
Origin: 1300–50; ME perseveraunce < MF perseverance < Lpersevērantia. See persevere, -ance

I have finally understood what it means to persevere in something to succeed.

"To persevere is to commit to do something for as long as it takes until you are successful at it"

I have great excitement about it and I got to know that my perseverance will continue until I have reach my final destination in life when I leave this earth for good.

So lets tell quickly my story about my perseverance in my business.

I started in my company for soon 5 years ago. When I started I had to make a list of people that I know.
That list consisted of 20 people. Not very many, but I never gave up. I got thought personal development.
If it were not for personal development I would probably have quit my business for a long time ago.

It took me 1 year to recruit the first person in my business. I got super excited and he had people that he found and quickly I thought I were on the road to financial freedom. I got lots of people in my business and hundreds of customers. My excitement went through the roof. Well 5 months after it happened I lost almost all of it again.
"Every single journey starts with a single step. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and then you will reach your destination"

I were back to scratch again!

I told myself that okey I lost it all, but this is such a great opportunity I don`t want to quit. What if I try it out for another year. Well I got lucky again a year after and got a new recruit in my business. He have`nt done to much since. Then for soon 3 year ago I met my wife. She became involved in my business and I were really happy. I am working hard every day, but NO, NO, NO seemed to haunt me until I learned go for no and how to follow up properly with people.

I started really learning the skills and attitudes necessary to become successful in what I do!

Well after 1 year I had someone contact me. I got super excited, but at that time he could not do the business where he lived. Well by persevere and building a great relationship with that person I might have secured my financial future for the rest of my life and there are more to come.

When I have seen successful people quit in my business I were sometimes asking myself why should not I quit, but something in my un conscious mind held me back from quitting on my dream.

So I see the Compounding effect of my choices in life is starting to catch up with me in a great way. Do a little a day towards your goal and you will see tremendous results 1, 3, 5, 10 or more years down the road and you will reach your goals.

To persevere through all of the downturns I had in my business have been hard. There were so many hundred reasons for quitting on my dream!

  1. To hard
  2. It`s never going to be me
  3. Only 5% succeed
  4. I lost all my business
  5. I don`t know any more people
  6. I am a loser I should quit
  7. Why don`t you just quit your job and give up on that business it is too risky!

I don`t like too much negativity and it were hard finding them because now I am only looking for possibilities.

Look for possibilities not problems.
Look for ways around the obstacle and don`t give up.
Look for the light at the end of the tunnel.
If there is a wall run through it.
Never, never, never quit!
The number one reason for why people fail is quitting. 90% in fact.
Know that it will be a emotional roller coaster.
Life will never be a constant upswing.
Become a massive failure to acquire massive success in what you do!
Passion takes over when you give up.
Use affirmations. I will be a successful business man from day one.
Tell yourself that you are a success!!

There is a list of millions of ideas that will help you through the deep valleys of life. I use quotes now as my inspiration to go through the day with the light at the end of the dark tunnel.

There is an abundance of what you want and you will acquire it if you persevere.

"90% of failure comes from Quitting" -Paul J. Meyer
I wish you all a wonderful and incredible day,

John Thore Stub Sneisen(c)
Live, love and ENJOY every single day of your life!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar